Tuesday, January 20, 2009

blah day

I hate those days/weeks when you feel like you have no idea what you want to do with your life. Finishing up college is very scary I have come to realize. Now I have to be a grown up and do things like research 401K plans and think about life insurance. Who wants to think about dying?

Today I started my last classes for my undergraduate degree. I am excited that I am almost done but also nervous. My ultimate job would be...to write on my blog everyday. Sadly, I can only day dream of that in my nerd world. So here are some pictures to keep me in the dream for a little bit longer.

For some reason, dreaming of clothes, craft projects, and weddings is way more fun than retirement planning...




all pictures from kate towers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy