.bmp)
I need one. Badly. And I want to wear this outfit from Philsophy while I am there. With big sunglasses and gladiator sandals.
Yesterday I heard how cheap you can go on a cruise for and it really made me start to think that I wanted to go on one. Here are a few sites I found that have awesome last minute deals. Most of these cruises are all inclusive so you can go on a vacation for $350 for 5 days to the Bahamas. That's pretty impressive.

for last minute cruise deals to the Caribbean check out... Cruises.com or Cruise.com
(make sure to check out the cruise website before you book to know what you are getting into)
for air flights and cruise packages check out Travelocity.com
(they give you discounts on board if you book both through them)
two things to keep in mind:
- try to make sure the airline you book it with is not going to file bankrupcty before you go.
- try to find a cruise that is departing close to your city. for ex: I would get on a cruise in Baltimore because the flights from New England to Balitmore are cheaper than going all the way to Miami.
No comments:
Post a Comment