Friday, March 6, 2009

hello recession, hello target

Target is really trying to pull through in the clothes department this spring. They are guessing people wont be spending as much on clothes and have filled their women's department with vast amounts of spring, trendy clothing, at reasonable prices. The shoes are really great too.

This dress directly resembles one from Toast I was just drooling over this morning. What a perfect alternative (as far as money goes). I think it would look really cute with tan skinny jeans and some gladiator sandals I posted about the other day.


This skirt reminds me of a chambray skirt I really liked from built by wendy. I think I am going to make one.



I got these two things today on clearance from the Thakoon line for Target. I can't wait to wear the dress. I really love the shibori print on the shirt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy