
For spring break I went to visit my cousins in Pensacola, Florida with my grandmother. It was so beautiful! The beaches are the whitest in the world and the food was so good.

This place was over the border in Alabama. They threw rolls at you (one hit me right in the forehead) and walked around with extra sides. I was so full I thought I was going to die when I left. My cousins salad was the size of a cookie sheet. It was crazy. And...if I drank all the sweet tea they gave me I would have 10 cavities.
The car in the picture was my first rental car. Yes, you can rent cars even if you are under 25, they just charge you an arm and a leg.
We went to the beach everyday and the weather was so beautiful! I put on lots of sun screen but of course forgot my feet. Lets just say I will remember from NOW ON.
There were lots of gross jellyfish washing up on shore. I wanted to pop this one but was scared of what would happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment