
Because I started blogging on May 1st, I figured I would do another flower giveaway. If you are the lucky winner, you will get to choose between any flower belt or headband I have made. Here are a few pictures but the rest are in the store. Please note! If you like a flower, but would rather have it in a pin, I can do that too.
If you would like to be entered into the "drawing" there are 3 chances.
- For the first entry, just leave a comment on this blog with the headband/belt/pin you would like.
- If you would like to be entered again, write a tweet about it than re-comment on this post and add your twitter link too.
- Lastly, and this is asking for alot, but hey! the flowers are super cute, write a blog post about the giveaway and than add another comment to this post with a link to your post.
If you have any questions email me (see the side).
The deadline is May 1st at 11:59 p.m.
The deadline is May 1st at 11:59 p.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment