Thursday, May 14, 2009

I was tagged by Jorjah-B to do a fashion tag. The tag is Always & Nevers and here is what I had to do:
list "5 fashion always-es"{things you always like or cannot do without}
list "5 fashion nevers" {things you would not be caught dead in}
I think the nevers will be hard because I really do wear just about everything. Including my grandmother's old paint shirts, but I will give it a try...

Always:
  1. Ruffles. I think almost half my wardrobe has some sort of ruffle.
  2. Any variation of white. I love it. Shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, shoes.
  3. Chiffon. Chiffon is so dreamy and is almost always flattering. Plus, I feel like a fairy which is the best.
  4. Nautical. Stripes, gold accents, navy anything, yellow jackets, red skirts, roped sandals, and purses. I love the ocean.
  5. Dresses. I don't really like wearing skirts too much. I feel like its the easy way out (I don't know why).

Nevers: (the problem is I will make this list and then find some way to wear whatever it is I don't like)

  1. Shirts with goofy sayings on them. "I am with stupid" etc.
  2. Teenie bopper vests. The ones inspired by Brittany Spears. I just dont like them.
  3. High heel converse. This is a definite. I think its so ridiculous. Gives Chucks a bad rep.
  4. Netted clothing. Although cool, its just not me.
  5. Too many tiers in skirts or dresses. I like maybe one, but its become so mass market that I think it looks kind of goofy.

(every picture is from Forever21 they have some really cute things on their website!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy