Monday, August 3, 2009

color scramble

I love when people put colors together you wouldnt normally expect to match. My new favorite is light blue and burnt orangish red. J.Crew has a nack for doing this, especially this season with their wedding collection.

These are all perfect for a late summer wedding!

I think the best inspiration for mixing colors comes from looking out the window. A clear blue sky framed by lush green trees makes a perfect color combination. So does the light beige color of wheat with all the pretty purple, white, and light green flowers in a field. Accent these with gold accessories and a light weight bohemian scarf and you are good till October.

Now if I can only figure out how to spend more time outside and less in front of my computer…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy