Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fall is here!

I made this last night because I felt like eating warm apples and it was SO good. Here is what I did...


Ingredients:

4 Macintosh apples
3 tbs. butter
1/2 cup of oats
Cinnamon to taste
Brown sugar to taste (a handful or so)

Directions:
  1. Core, peel, and cut four apples into thin slices and put into a frying pan with 1 tbs. of butter and cinnamon. Saute until soft.

  2. Push apples off to the side of pan and add oats, rest of butter, and sugar into the pan. Sprinkle cinnamon on top and mix until butter is completely melted and covering oats.

  3. Mix everything together and let simmer for a few minutes.

Ta-dah. Fast apple crisp (kind of)! This is a very loose recipe so add whatever you would like. I wish I had added more oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy