Friday, September 4, 2009

tights, hardware, and coats for fall

These three accents are inexpensive ways to bring your wardrobe up to snuff. I love the effect funky tights give to an outfit. Forever 21 has some pretty lace ones and Target, I am sure, has a good amount of thick sweater tights.
Chunky necklaces are in too, which help when you feel like wearing your favorite grey t-shirt but still want to look cute.

Make sure you have a good coat too. I have seen alot of coats embellished with thick leather belts or large floral pins for the fall too.

The main thing to remember is that this season is all about creating looks within your own wardrobe. Be creative, mix a bright color with a neutral one then throw in a coordinating print.

and ps. you cant go wrong with cardigans. check out Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy