Tuesday, October 27, 2009


I think it’s funny when people are surprised that I sell things around the world on my store. I guess I have become accustomed to the whole “it’s a small world after all” mentality from the internet. Some of my pieces are being worn in Switzerland, Australia, and Atlanta. It is pretty inspiring to think I can have an impact on people around the world, however small it might be.

So what am I doing with this privilege? How can we impact each other to create positive, life-changing experiences?

We all have the opportunity to “pay it forward”. Whether it’s by complimenting your favorite grocer, slipping the mail man a bag of homemade cookies, or sharing with a stranger an aspiration you have that could “change the world”.

The truth is, we all want to be connected and we all want to be successful. Why not be successful in the things that really matter?

What do you do to change the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy