
Do you ever feel like you need to reign yourself in? Sometimes I get so excited about the things that God is doing in my life I find myself running ahead of Him.
I think deep down inside we are all still children. We ask God:
“Are we there yet?”
“How much longer?”
“Will I like it?”
Sometimes, we are worse then that kid in the backseat who asks “are we there yet?” 15 times.
We must remember, that, as He proved faithful in the “not yet” times, He will prove faithful in the “almost there” times.
Today, I need to focus on the task in front of me, reign in my excitement, and let God surprise. Because, honestly, there is nothing worse then someone who won’t let you surprise them.
God delights in blessing us with defining moments in our lives. Let’s let Him do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment