Monday, January 16, 2012

fall fashion revisited

If you haven't checked out my first blog about fall fashion, I suggest you do so first. This is just a follow up to some things that I have found recently.

This picture is in the new H & M magazine. The section is titled The NEW Classics. I don't think these classics are new but I do like them. This reminds me of a Gap ad.

You might think these alina trousers are ridiculous but I think they are wonderful. They look so comfortable and are a nice change from the over exposed legging. If they are a little too much for your, try these churidar trousers instead.

This dress from a.p.c. channels the look for fall. Relaxed, neutral, and comfortable. You can find a very similar dress pattern from Project Runway through Simplicity. My mom is making me this in a black watch plaid.

This leather jacket is perfect for fall. The trend now is dressy dressed down. Where this coat with a cute cotton dress and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy