Friday, November 4, 2011

to want list

I need to make a list. Ondriana made one yesterday and it inspired me to do the same. I hate when I forget everything I want to do, make, or wear.

1. buy some pinkish blush. its officially winter and time to put away the bronzer. CHECK
2. make my skirt for the christmas party at the biltmore hotel. (it kind of looks like this, they took the other picture down I liked)

3. make this hat. CHECK

4. find something like these churidar legging/pants from Toast. 5. wear long necklaces more. i got sick of them because everyone wore them and they started getting cheesy. i like this picture though.

Thats it for now. I have alot of school work which should come first. Somehow, I dont even see it on my want list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy