Thursday, January 15, 2009

and the winner is...

Kate Buselli! Here is what she posted.

I love making things, so one year for my husband Brett (boyfriend at the time) I made him a calendar totally by hand. Not the kind at CVS that you can have made. I went to Michael's and got scrapbooking paper suitable for each month, drew a calendar grid, & filled in special events and things. I also made 8x10 copies of photos of us doing something in each month (or the best i could) for the picture part of it. Then I brought it to Staples & they bound all the pages for like 2 dollars! He loved it & had it all year, obviously :)

I thought it was really cute. Kate email me which belt you would like and I will send it to you.

Everyone else, thank you so much for your repsonses. I loved reading each one. If you dont mind me sharing your ideas, just leave me a comment on here and I will post them up until Valentines Day.

I am also having a sale in my etsy store with 10% off and you can get a free flower pin or valentines day card. So if you missed out, please make sure to check it out. They are very reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy