Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Ideas FREE GIVEAWAY!


Today I decided we needed to get a little interaction going. I am going to list some ideas for Valentine's Day presents for guys and girls, and you can comment with your ideas.

Girls (why do they always seem easier)
- buy a star for her from the International Star Registry
- start a charm bracelet for her that can be an ongoing gift (very thoughtful!)
- get her subscriptions to all the magazines she has wanted
- by her a locket
- send her flowers at work with a really romantic card, you will have all the other girls drooling
- buy her a cocktail dress and give it to her with a note for a special dinner


Guys (so much harder, this is where I need help)
- make him a scrapbook of all the fun things have done
- send a card to his work with a kiss voucher inside
- make him his favorite dinner and rent all his favorite movies
- start a notebook with things you do together that can be filled in (what movies you have seen, vacations you have taken, etc.)

Ok, now its your turn! Leave me a comment about your favorite Valentine's Day gift and I will choose the best idea and send you one of my handmade flower belts. Your choice!

You have until Thursday afternoon at 5 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy