Tuesday, February 17, 2009

hippies R us

I had an amazing Valentines Day. Joel had a huge box of roses sent to work. I was so excited! He took me out to dinner Friday night to a steakhouse on the Yarmouth boatyard in Maine. We spent the rest of the weekend at my grandmother's watching movies and going skiing. It was so fun! (I'll show pictures later) Now I am back to work and school. Not too fun, but at least its a short week.

I just got a vintage peasant shirt from a thrift store in Maine this weekend. I love it!

I was thinking about making a headband like this from urban outfitters to go with it.


I went into Forever 21 the other day and I couldn't believe how hippie-ish everythin was! There were long flowery dresses with faux fur vests. Time to pull out Almost Famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy