I haven't done a beauty post in a while. I found a few things that work really well.
The commercials are true, the Advanced Seal Crest White Strips really stick well to your teeth. I got mine at Target for $37 (ouch) but with a $5 Target gift card and a $7 off coupon inside. So, it sort of paid off. Most importantly, it took away the tea stains on my teeth, gross! Just make sure you dont leave them on too long. They will get sensitive but its normal.
Bio-Oil is amazing for scars, uneven skin tone, and acne. I picked it up at Target and was so pleased with the results. Usually pure vitamin E works the best but it can sometimes clog your pores. This product does not do that. It smells really good too. I put it on in the morning and right before I go to bed on spots that I need to fix up (my whole face). You can use it anywhere. Don't be fooled by the stretchmark pregnancy talk on the back of the box, it is amazing for everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment