Friday, March 27, 2009

secret tips.

Maybe these aren't a big deal, but I wanted to share them anyway.
Lesson #1, go to the back of the Target aisles.
Yesterday I went to Target and I found the little Listerine mouth wash bottles on sale for $3. I went to the end of the aisle (away from the main traffic) and I found a HUGE bottle AND a little one for $4.50! Plus tons of other deals.

Lesson #2, scrub your frizzy wet hair with a cotton t-shirt.
I don't really have frizzy hair (just tons of slippery hair) so I am not sure if this works but I heard it does. It makes sense. There isn't as much static in the t-shirt.
Lesson #3, use lemons NOT Sun In.
I have very light hair and Sun In turned my hair yellow like a taxi. When I used lemons though, I didnt have any problems. Just light, natural highlights.

Lesson #4, if you want to belt a dress that has no loops, but a hair tie on the belt to keep the strap down.
This makes the "belted look" even better because you can't tell that the hair tie is there.

Lesson #5, rent your movies at Red Box.
Ok, this isn't a secret, but it is a very good idea. $1 a day! And...you can find free codes here, just make sure to bring a few in case one doesnt work. You can only use them for one movie.
Lesson #6, don't like to wash your hair? use your makeup loose powder!
Yes this is for the lazies, but I do it because I like my hair messy but my bangs can get gross. Just make sure you rub it into the scalp so you don't have a skunk stripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Ritemails| Privacy Policy