There has been a rise of animal shirts this summer and I thought I would make you all aware of it and where it came from. The movie Hot Rod displays young men doing the most ridiculous things and where strange clothing. The main character wears a wolf shirt that is quite ugly, yet hilarious in its own right.


Now people everywhere are catching on with the fad and will be seen sporting these somewhat horrible t-shirts. You can find them at forever 21 and urban outfitters (I think they copied each other) in more trendy styles and fabrics. If you want to go all out, however, make a trip to your local hunting store, discount warehouse (ie: Big Lots or Ocean State Job Lot), or even souvenir shop. You can find the shirts with rare, unsightly prints. My cousin just got a purple tie dye t-shirt with a HUGE parrot on it.
I am not recommending this trend but if you feel the need to get in touch with nature take the cheaper route and pick one up for $3. Believe me, it won’t last long.

No comments:
Post a Comment