Ok. So the real issue for my off/on posting is because of boy issues. Don't you love that? Well, my issue has now been resolved, although not ideally, so I will be back in full Hillary swing soon. I have missed all the comments and posting.
Thank God for His perfect will and His perfect timing. Instead of looking at a closed door, we sometimes need to look at a HUGE one that will be opened, beautifully carved with gold nobs and all.
Waiting isn't easy. In fact, it's so hard sometimes I would rather rush for the goal and not wait for the blessings along the way. God knows this, however, and will sometimes bring us to a place where we can't do anything accept wait.
If you ever feel like pushing to get your way (I do just about everyday) try to think of the best possible scenario and then wait it out. God has a way of giving us more than we could EVER hope for. I have to admit, it doesn't seem possible to have anything better than I did, but I know that God will not give me something bad in exchange for the good. He cares way to much to do that.
I hope everyone is doing well and will catch up with all of your blogs soon. Take a walk in the sunshine for me today.
Love,
Hillary
New Collection Environment Furniture in Milan
-
This is the latest furniture collections from Environment Furniture.
Furniture on display Over Milan Design Week 2010, in a showroom in Milan’s
Zona Torton...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment