I love laughing, especially when my heart hurts. Today I have been laughing at basically everything and feeling ridiculous. It’s good to get it out though. There are these two guys, one that sits near me, the other works in Rhode Island, who are particularly funny. Today, just to drive me crazy, they sent about 100 emails between each other, with me copied, while I was in meetings. I got back to a full inbox with the most ridiculous message.Then the one that sits next to me decides to see how many potato chips he can shove in his mouth. He got up to 25. Pretty decent…until…
He was saying goodbye to a lady that works near us and did a fake rap dance (he is seriously Will Ferell’s brother) and ripped his pants from front to back. I thought I was going to die laughing. He had to walk all the way outside like that. I don’t think he will ever live it down. We will now call him Seth the Ripper.
I think today should be an episode on the office…
No comments:
Post a Comment